Welcome to Paul Bunyan Communications Pick-It March Mania Challenge challenge powered by the GigaZone!
It's a fun and FREE way to follow the men's Division 1 college basketball tournament, compete against friends/neighbors, and get a chance to win up to a $500 credit on your Paul Bunyan Communications account!
Paul Bunyan Communications has built one the largest rural all-fiber optic networks in the country and provides Broadband Internet speeds up to 10 Gig both upload & downloads! The cooperative also provides television services, voice services, and is northern Minnesota's Certified Apple Service Center providing repair on Apple products and PC's at both our Bemidji and Grand Rapids office.
Get the latest in technology with real local customer service plus you share in our success just for being our member!
We're Paul Bunyan Communications and we're Right Here.
How to Play
- Sign up with your email address
- Make your picks once match-ups are announced
- Watch the men's tournament
- Compare your picks with other contestants
- Win big when you come out on top of the Leaderboard
- 1st Prize $500 credit on a Paul Bunyan Communications Account
- 2nd Prize $250 credit on a Paul Bunyan Communications Account
- 3rd Prize $100 credit on a Paul Bunyan Communications Account
- 4th Prize $50 credit on a Paul Bunyan Communications Account
- 5th Prize $50 credit on a Paul Bunyan Communications Account
- 6th Prize $50 credit on a Paul Bunyan Communications Account
- 7th Prize $50 credit on a Paul Bunyan Communications Account
- 8th Prize $50 credit on a Paul Bunyan Communications Account
- 9th Prize $50 credit on a Paul Bunyan Communications Account
- 10th Prize $50 credit on a Paul Bunyan Communications Account
- Random Prize $100 credit on a Paul Bunyan Communications Account
- Must be a US resident and 18 years or older
- Must have a valid email address
- One entry allowed per person, one person per email address
- Terms and Conditions
|Round||Points per Game|
When will my bracket be available and where can I find it?
Your bracket will be available to complete after Selection Sunday when the NCAA announces which teams will be participating in the tournament, and will be open for picks until five minutes before the first game of the tournament. No one may submit a bracket after that deadline.
How can I edit my picks?
You can update your bracket up until five minutes before the first game of the tournament begins (the four preliminary games are not included). At that time, brackets will lock and cannot be updated again. To edit your picks, return to your bracket and make the changes you'd like. Once complete, select the "Submit" button.
How can print my bracket?
If you'd like to print your bracket, simply click the printer icon from your bracket page.
Are the play-in games included in this contest?
There are four preliminary games to determine who will play in four of the first round of the bracket games. There are no points associated with these "First Four" games in the Pick-It March Mania contest. You’ll see there are two teams listed on a few of the bracket spots, but those will be replaced with the winner of the play-in game after that game finishes. Your picks can be edited during these games and will lock five minutes before the start of the first tournament game outside of these four play-ins.
How do I claim a prize if I win?
If you placed in your contest, congratulations! The company hosting your contest will reach out to you with more information about collecting your prize. If you do not hear from them within a week, we recommend you call that company directly to discuss prize pick up.
Who is allowed to play this contest?
Scroll up to check out the eligibility and rules for this contest.
I share a device with someone else. How can we both fill out picks?
If you use a shared device, be sure to "Log Out" of your Pick-It account before someone else logs in or they may overwrite your selections. To log out, select the dropdown in the upper right corner of your page and choose "Log Out." The next person can then sign in. Uncertain who is currently signed in? Simply navigate to the bracket and review the name in the upper left corner.
Why do I have to trigger a login email?
What do the colors on the bracket indicate?
Once games conclude, the bracket will change colors indicating whether you have made a correct pick or not.
Green means your pick was correct
Red means your pick was incorrect
Gray shows which team you predict will win that match up
Who can I contact with a specific question about my contest entry or my bracket?
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you need tech support or have any questions about this Pick-It contest. Thank you!